Captain John is licensed by the U.S. Coast Guard and is a U.S. Sailing certified instructor. In 1998, he received his Master's License as a Merchant Marine officer from the Maritime Institute. John also became a sailing instructor and was certified by U.S. Sailing. In 1999, he was awarded the Arthur B. Hanson Rescue Medal from U.S. Sailing.
John has lived in San Francisco for over 35 years and has enjoyed sailing for years. His primary goal is enjoying sailing in a safe manner.
The boat is a 2007 Catalina 350. For more information see Catalina website.
Displacement: 16,635 Lbs
Bridge Clearance: 52'6"
Engine(s): Universal Diesel Engine(s) HP: 35 Engine Model: M35B
Cruising Speed: 7 knots
The master stateroom is forward and features a queen berth. The aft stateroom features an oversize berth. The head is forward to port and has a full stall style shower and private access to the master stateroom.
The salon settee also converts to accommodate two additional guests.
Teak woodwork is abundant thought the cabin space and is tastefully accented with the neutral leather and bright white trim.
The galley (kitchen) includes:
- Stove: 2 Burner Propane Stove w/ Oven Single
- Sink: Double Basin Stainless
- Food Storage: Two Drop-In Style Top/Side Loading Refrigerators/Freezers
- Appliances: 12V/Diesel Comp Microwave Oven
- (2) Garmin 128 GPS
- Raytheon ST-60 Wind Speed
- Raytheon Tri-data (Speed, Temp, Depth)
- AutoHelm Auto Pilot
- Standard Horizon VHF
- (Nav Station) Standard Horizon RAM VHF
- JVC AM/FM/CD/DVD/Satellite w/ Bose Speakers
- 20” LCD TV/DVD Computer
- Ritchie Compass
For more information, please call John at (415)602-8416 or email